HOW DO I SWITCH MY PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR
Do I need to switch plans in order to see Dr. Curtiss Combs?
NO, you do not need to switch plans. Dr. Curtiss Combs office accepts all Medicare Advantage HMO Plans with the exception of Humana and Kaiser.
How can I make Dr. Curtiss Combs my Primary Care Physician?
It is a simple process to make Dr. Curtiss Combs your doctor.
- Call the member services phone number on the back of your health plan card.
- Advise the person on the phone that you want to change Primary Care Doctors.
- Tell them you want to assign CURTISS COMBS as your new doctorâ¦ Make sure to say âCURTISSâ and not just Dr. Combs.
- Your plan will mail out a new plan card with Dr. Curtiss Combs name on it.
- If you call by the 15th of the month the change to Dr. Curtiss Combs will be effective the 1st of the next month.